Know about the top 10 fastest Formula 1 cars 2016, Formula 1 cars are the famous open cockpit and open-wheel, single-seat hustling cars with a motor behind the driver and generous wings at the front and raise that racers drive at Formula 1 dashing occasions. The 2015 season of Formula 1 engine dashing included the FIA F1 World Championship, with safeguarding champion Sebastian Vettel scoring another win, turning into the Word Champion for the fourth sequential time. While this is confirmation enough that Vettel’s Red Bull RB9 is the quick Formula 1 car, yet there are nine others that have a place in this list of the top 10 fastest Formula 1 cars for 2016.
List of the top 10 Fastest Formula 1 cars 2016
1. Power India VJM06 – The Force India VJM06, as its name proposes, is the Formula 1 dashing car that was manufactured and composed by the Force India group that was planned to be driven by Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta in the 2013 Formula 1 season. The group dispatched the car on February 1, 2013 and it is a finished overhaul of the group’s 2012 car.
2. Toro Rosso STR8 – The Toro Rosso STR8, was initially named the Toro Rosso STR08 when the Scuderia Toro Rosso group had constructed and planned it to be used in the 2013 Formula One season. Daniel Ricciardo and Jean-Éric Vergne both drove the car in 2013, both of whom completed the race with the 14th and 15th positions, individually.
3. McLaren MP4-28 – The McLaren MP4-28 is the Formula 1 dashing car that the McLaren group manufactured and intended to be used in the 2016 Formula 1 season. In spite of the fact that Lewis Hamilton had moved to Mercedes, Jenson Button, the 2009 World Champion, and Sergio Pérez drove the car for the group in 2013. The car was propelled as a feature of the 50th commemoration festivities of the McLaren group.
4. Williams FW35 – The Williams FW35 is the Formula 1 dashing that was assembled and planned by the Williams group to be used in the 2013 Formula 1 season. Minister Maldonado, and Valtteri Bottas, the 2011 GP3 Series champion making his Formula 1 debut, drove this car. This was the Williams group’s last car with a Renault motor since they have worked a new manage Mercedes.
5. Marussia MR02 – The Marussia MR02 is the Formula 1 dashing car that Pat Symonds, the Technical Director of Marussia, planned. The 2013 Formula 1 season was the introduction dashing occasion for the car where debutant drivers Jules Bianchi and Max Chilton drove the car. The car has a V8 (90°) Cosworth CA2013K 2.4 L motor.
6. Mercedes F1 W04 – At the point when the Mercedes group had originally manufactured and outlined this car to be hustled in the 2013 Formula 1 season, it was named the Mercedes AMG W04. After Michael Schumacher left the group and Lewis Hamilton joined in 2008, the car was driven by Hamilton and his fellow team member Nico Rosberg. The car has a V8 (90°) Mercedes-Benz FO 108Z 2.4 motor.
7. Sauber C32 – The Sauber C32 is the Formula 1 hustling car that Sauber group constructed and intended to be used in 2013 Formula 1 season. Esteban Gutiérrez made his Formula 1 debut driving this car, while his fellow team member Nico Hülkenberg, who joined the group in 2012, additionally drove this car. The car has a V8 (90°) Ferrari Type 056 2.4 L motor.
8. Lotus E21 – The Lotus E21 is the Formula 1 hustling car that the Lotus F1 group constructed and intended to be used in the 2013 Formula 1 season. Kimi Räikkönen, the 2007 World Champion, and Romain Grosjean drove the car, and it was the first cars to be dispatched for the 2013 season. Like the Red Bull RB9, the Lotus E21 additionally has a V8 (90°) Renault RS27-2013 2.4 L motor.
9. Ferrari F138 – The Ferrari F138 is the Formula 1 dashing car fabricated and planned by Scuderia Ferrari, and fellow team members Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso drove the car in the 2013 Formula 1 season. F138, which is the name of the car’s skeleton, which speaks to 2013 as the year it was constructed to be hustled, and the last Formula 1 season in which V8 motors would be used.
10. Red Bull RB9 – The Red Bull RB9 is the Formula 1 dashing car composed by Infiniti Red Bull Racing, the hustling group that has been the prevailing champion. All through the 2013 Formula 1 season, it was buddies Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel, the four-time world champion, who drove the car. The Red Bull RB9 has a V8 (90°) Renault RS27-2013 2.4 L motor.
The Formula 1 hustling cars are one of a kind because of the way that the dashing groups construct and plan these cars themselves to take part in the F1 dashing occasions. Thus, it is astounding how quick these cars can be, and these were the top 10 fastest Formula 1 car