Know about the top 10 Bollywood Celebrities who died young, Bollywood is glad to have famous and capable gems in all the times. The great actors and actresses have had been making this industry and India feel glad for its conspicuousness and unmistakable qualities. A great deal of Bollywood stars went back and forth to the industry, some of them are still alive while the others lost their lives. Here is the list of top 10 Bollywood celebrities who died young and their passings are still a matter of sympathy toward their fans.
List of the top 10 Bollywood Celebrities who died young
1. Jiah Khan: Jiah Khan, otherwise called Nafisa Khan was an appeared wonder of 2007. She was just 25 years and her body was discovered hanging in her level in June 2013. People say Jiah submitted suicide because she was not fulfilled by her acting profession.
2. Smita Patil: Smita was a capable and beautiful film actress of India. She did various movies with Amitabh Bachchan and won distinctive national recompenses. Smita died in 1986 when she was just 31 years of age because of a labor complexity.
3. Divya Bharti: Divya was a beautiful, capable and pure woman of Bollywood. She began working in the movies at 13 years old. It required her no investment to got worldwide popularity. Divya was savoring her apartment when she got tumbled to the earth. She was just 21 years when she lost her life.
4. Taruni Sachdev: This youngster actoress was actually named Rasna. She was a sensitive and cherishing person and lost her life in a plane accident of Nepal amid 2012. She was going in the plane with his mom. Taruni got popularity when she showed up with Amitabh Bachchan in PAA.
5. Guru Dutt: He was an actor, maker and effective director of 1960s in Bollywood. Master Dutt contributed a great deal in making Indian film industry beneficial and unmatched around the world. He was just 39 years when his spirit made a trip to sky in 1964 in Mumbai. He was actually discovered died in his apartment and nobody could reveal the certainty behind his demise.
6. Madhubala: Madhubala was actually named Mumtaz Jahan Dehlavi. She was one of the best and great actresses of her time. Sadly Madhubala lost her life because of an extreme heart issue in 1950. She was hospitalized yet couldn’t hold her relaxes.
7. Silk Smitha: Silk was additionally known with the name of Vijaylakshmi Vadlapati. Silk name was actually given to her when she did her fruitful movie Vandichakram and assumed the part of Silk. This south Indian magnificence lost her life in 1996 and she was just 32 years around then.
8. Sanjeev Kumar: Sanjeev was a to a great degree capable and flexible actor of India. He did various parts in various blockbuster movies of Bollywood amid 1980s. Sanjeev lost his life at 45 years old because of sudden heart assault. A few people additionally see that he was dependent on liquor which took his life.
9. Geeta Bali: Geeta Bali was another famous female actress of India having amazing level of abilities. She got weds to Shammi Kapoor and unfortunately Geeta lost her life because of small pox in 1965. She was just 35 years around then.
10. Meena Kumari: Meena Kumari was a ruler of catastrophe and magnificence in 1970s. She did various movies and her prosperity diagram was constantly high in all of those movies. She was a fiend to liquor, which finally turned into the reason of her passing in 1972. her liver got burst and Meena Kumari lost the life at a younger age.